Thursday 25 September 2008

Group Work So Far

I'll be honest. I'm really terrible at making blogs. They usually compose rants about marvel writers I would like to personally hurt or about nonsense that only I understand and expect everybody else to know exactly what I'm talking about.

So as to not hurt your brain as reading my crap tends to do that, here is some work my 'A' group and I have worked on for our presentation.



At first we where going to go for the real propaganda feel, but then after much debating and a crit that made us feel like kicked puppy's, we went for a different approach.



I suddenly had this brain farted idea that each vowel could respond to an era and to think of a word that incorporates said era. For Example. People took allot of drugs (ecstasy) in the 90's and ecstasy begins with E. For some reason though I can't seem to make it sound any simpler.

The whole presentation is about how 'A' has always been in charge since it's creation and that if any other letter was to lead, everything would simpler go down the shitter. *cough* Thatcher *cough*.


(the lovely Ross documenting the work)

So there you have it.

No comments: