Saturday 13 December 2008

FEEDBACK! and those questiony things...

Oh yeah, forget to post this. I got 57% for my first module which is a 2:2. Just above average and I am a OK with that!

Honestly, I thought I was on the road to failure with the next stop being re submission. I suppose it comes down to me being rather pessimistic, oh well.

Evaluation Questions from previous Brief.

What problem did you identify?
That there are high burglary rates in student populated area's.

What evidence did you find to support your decisions?
* 75% of students asked know others living in Leeds that have been burgled.
* 20% of students become a victim of crime each year because students own more expensive consumer goods per head than the rest of the population.
* 76% of surveyed students in accommodation have over £2000 worth of consumer goods in their own bedrooms.

What methods did you use to gather your evidence and what forms did it take? (categorise your research using primary, secondary, Quantitative, Qualitative)

What methods did you find useful and why?

What methods do you find problematic?

How did you overcome this?

How will you address these issues in future?

What research didn't you carry out that would have proved useful?

What five things would you do differently next time?

List five things you feel you have learned about the design process over the past two weeks?

I'm not usually a picky sod but...how is spidey doing that through his suit?

Ahh who cares:

I can die happily....

No comments: