Monday 3 August 2009

Oh Facebook

So I was flicking past on the old FB when Craig posted a link to Ollie. Being an inquisitive type, I clicked on the link which took me to this rather amusing little article: Where Photography meets illustration.














(Look....no face brought you a present...)

They are awesome! I love the way that some of them don't even look like illustrations, but part of the photograph it's self.

The Artists name is Dmitry Maksimov, a Russian Graphic Designer. I also stumbled upon his Live Journal full of more ace little wonders.

A one up on the Beef Jerky Business Cards I think....Biscuit train tickets! (My high school Russian is limited...)




Not sure whether this is classed as design for print, or not. Oh well...I wouldn't mind the train so much if they where giving out free biscuits.

No comments: