Wednesday 29 October 2008

Frost Bite...Ouchie...

So for the past few weeks I've been working on an off a non uni project for a Razor Kid Contest. (Yes I am that much of a Geek)...
I did it traditionally at first and I was working on it at uni when I wasn't doing anything else. (Like I should have been doing. XD)

My scanner, for once, decided it was going to work but then it killed the colours on the picture and made it look dull and falt. ¬ ¬ So I went against what I originally decided and Digitalised it in Photoshop CS2 using the pen tool. It is my friend. =3

So here is the "Tradional" piece:

(minus Crayola and Biro. XD...Which I shall upload when my brother goes to Cadets as I've stolen this from him for a few minutes.)

And here is then Digitalised:


Please excuse his dodgy looking hands and my laziness not to bother sahidng it.

1 comment:

Pat Yang said...

hi,there! I drop by through deviantART.com
I luv your work and ur creation~
I"m also studying to master in design n art. This is a voice from taiwan, asia .:D