Friday 17 October 2008

A great Logo, If I do say so myself.

So I'm currently really into a great comic by Marcus Almand called: The Razor Kid. It's a about a young boy genius who lives in a world where the paranormal is recorded and measured in an almost police like way. Alex Tanaka learns the hard way about life when he witness something horrific and it results in his arms being ripped off by something you wouldn't like to see in a dark council estate alley. So armed with a set of cybernetic arms, Alex must tread carefully around the world of the supernatural as: The Razor Kid.

Look, it sounds and looks better than what I've put but I just wanted to show the logo designed by Kyle McHenry. (Freelance Artists, doesn't actually have a site. XD)

I love how the "razor" aspect has been incorporated and tech theme that runs with the protagonists personality. So in a way it relates to the personality font I was designing last week. I'm going to take a leaf out of McHenry's book as he nailed this logo so well.


(Art work by the lovely Javier Burgos Arroyo)

The bad thing about Razor Kid is that i favour the villains more than the "heroes". XD The "sons of nowhere" as they are called are a bunch of, putting it politely, fucked in the head teenagers. They where mutilated and warped by this insane lady doctor who makes my blood run call. You're getting something right Marcus!

And because Ian "FrostBite" is my favourite villain:


No comments: