Thursday 16 October 2008

Oh Shi- Cuttle Theory!

We had colour theory on Monday and I was a spazz and left my camera 50 odd miles away I shall do a small piece on it now....with Adams Photo's. Thankyou in advance Adam! =D

I really dislike the colour red but I was highly surprised how many red things there where kicking around my house. I think I stuck Captain Mar-Vel in there for the heck of it, but he fit rather nicely in my pocket. Anyway, I digress. I loved the fact that where was such an odd assortment of red things including my favourite; the red splatty heart!


(You spin me right round baby right round. Pete Burns you sexy beast!)



(Coca-Cola have in no way endorsed this image. If you try to sue I'll have to give you my pocket fluff. =3 )



(Because I like the colour blue...)








No comments: