Saturday 4 October 2008

Hmmm Alphabet Soup (contains E Numbers ;D)

We had a brief this week just gone, to develop 10 x A6 resolutions which communicate our interpretation of a word assigned to to us.I got compress -.-; and i would like to burn the randomize box for that because i suddenly hit an art block at the same time which was full of epic fail.We pretty much had free reign on what we could do so i picked the most conservative looking thing EVAR! According to my crit i had one idea and just ran with it. I'd like to make a point that i have a note book here full of so much more it hurts and you know it.



(HYSTERICAL)


(Our Charming Wall Of Shapes)

I felt so sorry for those who received shapes like hexagon and star, as I got circle and rectangle which to be honest with you...was piss easy. For this quick brief we had to make the alphabet out of these random shapes.


(Mine would be the shit ones in the middle)


No comments: