Wednesday 8 October 2008

The Print Rooms...Full Of Wallnutty Goodness

Oh what a day. I'm not one for lino printing or any of the printing crap to be fairly honest with you. It's a nice affect and you can bulk up your folder really well with various hack jobs and I think that's why I dislike it so much. (It's like sticking a random doodle in your folder becasue you thing it will help your folder's weight. It will do, but overall it will look shit.)

However, today has been a rather enjoyable and I think my preconceptions of Print Making where flawed becasue we where rather restricted in what we could do on my ND. (In York...hint hint, don't go there.)

So I our DP1 group became rather messy, the guy was fairly amusing and we all got to know each other a little better.


(Ooo what a mess. It's worse than Barnsley.)

I think after almost five hours the majority of us where sick of seeing mono print and where bored out of out minds. However, doing this introduction has opened up a lot of doors and techniques we can use later on in the year and the following years to come.


(Pretty colours =D)


(...Pollock? Is that you?)


(A rather Gimpy looking H)



So overall there was some great pieces of work being produces and I might dabble in this area for my work again but I'm overall not too sure. It isn't the mess that bothers mess. (If you think that, you've clearly not seen my house.) But I'm not sure, perhaps when we do screen pretending next week my opinions may change.

And Lastly. Somthing to make you all think twice about "cute babys", I present to you: My Baby Brother due in December.



Seriously. DX

No comments: