Saturday 22 November 2008

Adam's Font...yet again. XD

Yeah I re did the whole thing. ;D The mock up sheet and A3 piece will be uploaded when I go home as I left my camera cable in my house and I'm at my boyfriends mothers, forgetful leigh is forgetful. Also, I'm not renting an eskimo suit to go back out into that weather.

So here's the A3 poster instead:

(The black looks shit becasue this illustrator is fucked
because for some odd reason all of the colours have reversed.
This is what I get for posting a CMYK format on the Internet ;D Learn from your mistakes...moron)



(The right colours, but now dammed thing is blurry. RAH DX)

It looks, if I do say so myself, a hell of a lot better than the original font and I hope Adam agree's and likes it too. It's called Dammit Adam because he likes Blink 182 and I happen to like "dammit." Why not go for Adam's Song instead? Excuse me, have you heared those lyrics. I don't want the poor guy to kill himself.


(here's the A1 sheet, the first try and my mother slippers)

Angels and Airwaves is crap. By the way...
And I shall have up a post about the mail shot tomorow....Poor blog, I negleted it.

Text to Mother: Don't buy any DS games from now untill January.
Mother rings me 2 seconds later: Why not?
Me: urm...
Mother: I was thinking of buying you proffesor layton for your birthday.
Me: shit I was thinking of buying it for you for labour (it's boring and pianfull, DS games are fun dammit!)
Mother: We can link them up!
Me: yes, just what we need when the baby is being poped out. "I got a high score!" "Your baby Ms. Richmond" "Oh yeahhh...cheers."

I love my mum.

1 comment:

Adam Townend said...

this looks tons better. nice work!