Monday 2 February 2009

So..What Is A Line? Part 1

For my "What Is A Line?" brief I have been looking at family tree's. Mostly becasue it was the first thing that came to mind but also because it's something I've been interested for a while now.

I have a lot of information on the Wortley side of my family which is my Dad's side. Not so much my mums side as that...well, it's hard to track.

I have a copy of an on going tree going back to the 1700's. It's in complete but I think that will be a great starting point:


(I'm the oldest granchild and great grand child on both sides of the family ;D)

So I think I'm going to do something based around this, but first I'm going to look at some existing family tree's that take on a more graphic feel.

However, looking for these types of tree's all I could Find where Harry Potter related things...Like the Black and Weasley family tree. That's all well and good but...XD Oh well, i'll find something.

Also....SNOW. FIVE INCHES!

That is all.

No comments: