Tuesday 10 February 2009

What Is A Line: Part 3

Statement Of Intent:

For my "What Is A Line?" project, I am going to look at family tree's and other such times lines. I've always been interesting in this kind of stuff and finding out who I am. It also helps that I already have a certain amount of family history knowledge, and the know how to make a a fairly decent standard tree. (See Past Posts)

From the crit I've just had, there was allot of feedback about perhaps looking at this from a more data approached angle. Along with the sex, age ect I could have a number of information about each one of my relatives. There was also an idea about an event trigger tree, how one thing links to another.

Other ideas where to look at evolution times likes and even the tube system for the way the data is recorded.

Let's see if we can get this show on the road~~~

No comments: