Wednesday 4 February 2009

More Lines! Part 2

"It needs more LINE more TONE" *scribble scribble* = My year 8 art teacher who was a mad French woman. My cousin put caly in her coffee every lesson and she always drank it ;D

By Cidaq over on DeviantART:


(On The Line made with ink and water colour)

There's just somthing about this piece that always makes me smile.
The crow: What the fuck do you think you're doing.
2nd crow: Leave it out Dave...

I also found this guys sub gallery over on DA: http://w34a.deviantart.com/gallery/#LINE





He's from Croatia so his English isn't taht strong but from what I understand it's done with a normal light bulb and a camera. Standard stuff really but I think they have a really nice affect.

And though it's not great artistically, it makes up for it by being accurate and humorous:

No comments: