Thursday 12 February 2009

What Is A Line Continued! Part 4

From my crit the other day I have been looking at various forms of family trees/time lines and stuff like that.

So first off I looked at the usual history of the earth:


I'm an Evolutionist...I like science. I also don't like to think there is a freaky old man sat on a cloud judging me when I try to look at stuff on the internet.

I digress. The poster is in German and I never paid attention in German but you get the basic jist of it. I do like the fact that we all came from a common ancestor. We are ickle wiggle worms deep down.

Then I looked at the history of man, always a good one:


I think that man needs a bigger computer desk.

Then from then I looked at Nintendo like Will suggested:






I love that stuff like this DOES have a time line, of some sort. I'm also quite the geek and I like seeing how character designs devlop.

No comments: