Friday 3 April 2009

Too True...


I couldn't have put it better myself Jamie.... No really I couldn't. 

But all humour a side, there's a few artist I want to feature and have a small rabble about their work. The first Is this guy: Michael Choi


A superb Marvel artist who, in my opinion, draws the prettiest looking X-men ever. I mean, this guy needs an award, he made Logan look man pretty. So far, thats a hard thing to do with a tiny hairy canadian man. He's working on the new and "messiah war" for Marvel and Oback is ging to go kick ass on his lines, her colours are almost painting like. 

Allot of the time it's not the writer that can make the story work, art has a big hand in the deal. I'm currently feeling that way about a certain canceled story line. Maybe if the art was more tolerable...But then I realised; no. The story was terrible. 


Mark Brooks is also another favourite of mine. There's just something animated about his works, if the budget was high enough then his art would make epic animation. I'm so looking forward to the new arc of Young Avengers, this time though it's dark reign. There is somthing almost Wither like about the guy in front, something I pointed out on the new line up. Maybe because Brooks did the New X-men artwork...maybe I just want Wither back. 

(More later when I'm not coughing my guts  up from a chest infection.)

No comments: