Monday 24 November 2008

Mail Shot!

My mail shot was posted in the letter box on Saturday at 3pm...it clearly isn't getting to Leeds until tomorow (Tuesday). This is becasue it freaking snowed at my end of Yorkshire. -.-

I only realised the other night that I had not up loaded anything about my mail shot, so here we go. First I wanted it too tie in sort of with the guardian posters. They kind of did, but as i never fiannlised the colours with the last brief, I have to do it with this one.





I decided to go with somthing simple. I wanted to make a point that it was unbelivieable that it costs less to get a plane from Manchester to London than a train. So I used little signs with the prices conviently on the back.

I did have a little card telling people a quote and an opinion but in my crit they thought it would be a good idea to make it into a train ticket, so I gave it a go. I couldn't belive I found the same font that the actual train company use.
(No counterfitting train tickets Leigh -.-)



It's not as good looking as other peoples but it's good enough for my target audience. Meh, maybe I'll get to illustrate some characters on another brief. I'm sick of looking at trains. Oh wait, i have to catch one in 20 minutes. -.0

No comments: