Monday 24 November 2008

Moduel sumission...

These last few weeks have been crazy. I have never done so much work in such a short amount of time. Unless you count reading the whole of the Marvel civil war back to back until your eye's start leaking. I'm not sure the counts as work though.

I've had briefs that I've loved, briefs I've hated and ones I've genrally just fucked up. The work could be so much better, I feel. And last night I had a small tantrum in my living room and collaspsed on the floor...due to tripping over said unsorted folder. Mother made me take a walk to cool off and I got it with a rock by a ten year old. Yay for my shitty council esate.

I've made some really good friends on this course and I think i've come out of my shell more, unluckily for some people . I'm not the most conventional person in the world and I can't sit still for more than fifteen minutes, but I'm yet to walk out of a classroom and wander like I did so many times last year. This course must be doing something right if you're keeping my attention in tact.

As long as I pass this module, I'm not too fused. I'm not looking for the greatest grade, neither will I ever achieve one for a long long time. But If I pass this year and get onto the 2nd year, I know I'm doing something right.

No comments: