Wednesday 26 November 2008

Visual Studies...

So I really enjoyed yesterdays lesson, mainly becasue I didn't have to cut and stick any more pieces of paper. -.- I was all glued out. DX It was a really enjoyable lesson and we all got a random object/word and of whatever was in the room and we had to record that in some way. I got "Pens" and at first I was like, what am i supposed to do with that...then I stopped thinking and it came to me. So I doodled:



It's supposed to be really random and bad...yes. But I got to draw buildings in the sky and Audrey 2 and my idea was to put the pens up against the doodle and snap pictures of it. That way I would have two forms of media that work together. Like so:



It works, sort of. It's very spur of the moment so It's not as if it's the greatest looking piece in the world, but it's not too bad for what, an hour? Esspeically as Hannah Stol-borrowed my camera to take her own pictures. XD



Nobodys told me I had the goofiest looking grin in the world. ¬ ¬ Thanks guys, thanks...

Ooo and for the "what is a line" brief, I have the cooliest Idea in the world, now If i can just motivate myself to get into it. I hope it won't be too much of a tangent. 0.o

No comments: