Wednesday 3 December 2008

100 Photo's

This research brief was NOT FUN! At first I thought it was going to be easy peasy and really fun too boot. Alas, i counted my chickens before the eggs hatched. (don't hold me too that, i like throwing random phrases out there.)

But I got it done in the end but I didn't realise that I had duplicates so I'm going to have too look back on that before module submission. Animals are people too so they where put under the poeple category. I didn't want them shoved under objects thankyou very much!


So here they are roughly in uder. The picture of the boy is my brother Kyle as no one else in my family wanted photo's taken...But my brother is a poser so that was rather handy. We where then put into pairs and I was teamed up with Charlotte who I've never really wokred with or even really talked to before. it was good, she's a good a laugh and we evetually got through the day.

We decided to categorise Ross's Photo's my light outside to inside starting with the lightest and ending with the darkest. Ross has a man pout...


And for Pearls we decided to be really really adventurous and catergise her photo's alphabetically. We regretted it...it was a stupid idea but we finally got them all in order on the table. I ate a peanut butter sandwich and we watched everyone put their photo's up on the wall. Jo asked us why we wheren't putting them up and Charlotte said very truthfully that we had no blue tack...God dammit we had ten minute to put nearly 200 photo's up on the walls...

I have no idea what category Lyndsey and Anthony put my photo's into and I kept forgetting to ask. XD


From that catergoisation and the little list of idea's my group and I made I decided to go with Bath time. Why? Because I didn't want to be predicable and so cartoons or superhero's...no matter how interested I am in those category's. Besides, I get to research toilet phobia!

No comments: