Wednesday 3 December 2008

Out Trip To Homebase!

I decided to have a research trip to Homebase with my mum today. She needed some new bathroom things anyway and I needed picture of Baths the wrong way round. Besides, the bathroom suites at Homebase are a lot nicer than my own council one. =D


(hehe man toilet...)


(Now I know where my Nana is getting all her doody toilet seats from...)

I also thought those where pretty doody looking...Shame about the packaging though:

At first I thought they where okie looking, but then I sort of went: Uhh, the hell...Maybe it's the graphic Designer in me or maybe I'm just a picky bastard...I dunno, It gets the job done I suppose. Sat in the car I was looking at a Homebase leaflet and I immediately picked out that the photo was pixeltated and they had used the drop shadow option on photoshop...Mum called me sad...
My revenge!

(And my baby brother concealed beanth!)

No comments: